Darley Street Medical Practice is an approved Phase 1b Covid-19 Vaccination provider
“We know many of you are looking forward to getting the Covid-19 Vaccine as soon as it is available. Our phones are currently inundated with questions, so to clear a few things up:
– We are an approved Phase 1b COVID-19 vaccine provider (Check your eligibility).
– If you are an existing patient of our clinic and are eligible, Please contact our clinic to book an appointment with your regular doctor.
– We have only been allocated a small amount of vaccines to cover several thousand eligible patients, so please wait patiently, it may take a few weeks before an appointment becomes available.
– For Non regular patients of the practice and New patients – Could you please bring a health summary from your regular practice to bring for standard consultation first where the doctor would like to do a history and observations before they can book you for a vaccination appointment at a later date. The consultation for this purpose will be bulk billed.
– It’s also important to bring your official ID if you are eligible for vaccination due to your profession.
– Please be 15- 20 minutes earlier for your appointment and the total process would take around 45 minutes to an hour.
Visit https://covid-vaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/eligibility for eligibility checker
and https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines for more information.”
Please pre fill the consent form before the vaccination appointment –
Information for prepping for the appointment
After the vaccination